At Atlantic Terme Natural Spa & Hotel you will find splendid indoor and outdoor thermal pools where you can enjoy the benefits of hydrothermal massage and rehabilitative gymnastics twice a week.
- The pool is open from 8:00am to 7:00 pm (lifeguard from 8:00 am to 12 noon and from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm) Rest period is from 12:00 noon to 3:30 pm.
- For pool entry you must wear rubber sandals and not walking shoes.
- We ask your maximum respect for the pool, any damage, even if involuntary, must be reimbursed.
- You must take a shower before entering in the pool.
- The use of a shower cap is mandatory (on sale by lifeguard).
- Ball paying is prohibited and also diving, in certain areas.
- Balls, fins, tanks and toys are not allowed in the pool.
- Entry in pool is prohibited by people who have cuts, abrasions or skin disturbances (warts, dermatitis, fungus, etc).
- Children are not allowed in pool unless accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs or other animals are prohibited in the pool area.
- The management is not responsible for loss or theft of objects left unattended.
- Please respect normal hygienic standards.
- The chaise lounges are free and cannot be reserved.
- It is severely prohibited to enter in the pool if a lifeguard is not present.